* You suffer extreme embarrassment when your seven year old tells your cousin and his fiancée he can't be in their wedding 9 months from now because he *might* have a hockey practice or a game. (#sosorryRJandMK #yournuptialsAREmoreimportant)
* Your youngest child is often referred to as a "rink rat" and you are completely okay with it.
* You know more about what is going on in the lives of the other hockey parents than you do in the lives of your own family members.
* You've purchased three or more pairs of gloves this year because you keep forgetting one of your 42 pairs at home.
* Even though it sounds like you've put a small mammal in the washing machine, you're aware that it's just a cup (the protector of the "beans and franks"...not the Red Solo kind)
* You're proud to be one of the insane parents that supports this ridiculously expensive sport because your kid (or kids) glow on the days they get to breathe in that crisp air, gliding from line to line, developing skills but also friendships that they'll cherish forever. #hallmarkmoviereadyscript